1-2 Green Chillies
1-2 Garlic Grated
1/2 tbspn Ginger Paste
1 cup Chopped Onions
1 Tomato chopped
1tbspn Chilly powder
1 tbspn Cumin powder
1tbspn Tumeric Powder
1 boiled potato
- Boil the Spinach for sometime and then allow it to cool
- Blend this with garlic in a blender (Adding garlic when blending spinach in the blender enhances the taste My innovation :-))
- Heat pan and add some oil to it.
- When the oil is properly heated, add cumin seeds, cardamom, cloves and cinnamon.When the mixture starts spluttering add onion, garlic, ginger and fry it for sometime.
- Then add tomatoes and fry until they turn mushy
- Then add all the above powders and fry for sometime.
- Finally add the spinach puree and potatoes (pre-boiled) and bring it to a boil. Add salt to taste. Serve hot with rotis......